I meet many people through my business networking. Smart business owners and professionals.
They have set great goals for themselves.
And they work hard. Yet, some are so far from reaching their goals.
Is this how you feel?
Working hard but not making much progress?
Sometime all we need is a little help to point us in the right direction.
To build a successful business there are some simple, essential rules you need to follow.
Over the next several months I will share with you some of the tips and strategies used by seasoned business men and women in achieving their dreams of success.
PART ONE OF THE SERIES:
BUILDING LONG-TERM BUSINESS RELATIONSHIPS
The foundation of a successful business is having solid, long-term business relationships.
People you trust. If I were to pick ONE essential requirement for me to be in business with someone, TRUST is a must on my list.
Here are some of the highlights coming up this month:
• Know Thyself! What kind of clients are best for you?
• How to keep them once you got them
• Money: charging fees – when it’s too much or not enough
• Socializing with Clients: Do’s and Don’ts
• Do what you say and Say what you do
• Communication including email etiquette
These and more will be part of How to Build Long-Term Business Relationships.
Ready? Second installment on Friday. See you then.///